Sunday, March 27, 2011

Other Boyish Sports

Conversation with sweetie a few weeks ago:
PP: Well, I guess that's the benefit of having princess hair.
Me (big girl temper tantrum stance): I do NOT have princess hair!
PP (laughing): Okaaaay. You have princess catcher hair!
Me: *grumble grumble*(grab PP and suck on her face in Kingly-entitled fashion)



Later on I remembered Sorsha from "Willow". I'm not sure why Xena didn't come immediately to mind, I was a little surprised myself. Except Sorsha has long been special to me because of her red hair, her fondness for Madmartigan/Val Kilmer (they're married in real life. Or at least they were at the time of filming "Willow"), the fact that she got to dress more like an actual warrior than a leather bikini'ed centerfold and the obvious Celtic ties (the name is derived from the Hebrew "Sarah" meaning "princess" and means "bright, shining light" in Irish). Also Sorsha was daughter to the Demon Queen Bavmorda and despite years as a loyal daughter-minion and commander in her mother's army, love was the drug that eventually destroyed her tortured world, thereby freeing her. Sorsha's mah girl. Though to tell the truth, I've never had a sexual fantasy about Sorsha. Xena though- Xena is one of those characters that, when people say "do her or be her?" I'm honestly stumped. If I can come up with an answer, it will vary by mood.

Now I'm having fantasies of Sorsha and Xena together. Hmmm... how did I not go there before?

Well, with a little diggin, it's apparent that the world is populated with kick ass princesses. It's the Disneyesque/fairy tale ones I generally don't want to be associated with. And most of the actual humans I know that qualify as "Princesses" may be beautiful (if high maintenance) and lovable, it's just not an energy that jives with my own self-image. I did later concede to my sweetie that I could have princess hair if I could be a princess of the Sorcha variety. And especially if I could have her sword. She agreed on the first count and rolled her eyes on the second.

So when I stumbled on this web comic on a friend's Facebook page I was thrilled for a number of reasons.

from www.oglaf.com, The Pea Adult Comics, "tasteful, moody portraits of cocks with eyes"


First of all, I can totally relate to the "Being a Princess is bullshit!" sentiment, as it relates to stereotypical princesses. I think I've covered that.

Second and more important for the point of the blog is the direction this would-not-wannabe-princess takes the exploration of "other" boyish sports". I want this as an option on my list of FetLife kinks. "Other Boyish Sports". It sounds more interesting and mysterious than "pegging" to my ear. Isn't "pegging" what you do in cribbage? I like cribbage, but I don't want it in my bed. Pegging on the other hand, I want in my bed, in my car, on my couch, under the desk, in the confessional, in line at the coffee shop.... I want to do it to her everywhere. But I do want to do it more when it's a sport and not a cribbage attached activity.

It's on my mind, this boyish sport. To start with, I haven't had time alone, much less sex with Princess in days. Add to this that I was at a gathering of people Friday where a lovely young creature was sporting an impressive strap-on job as she tooled (heh) about the house on service oriented missions. We had some fun dildo talk and I kept eye-balling her strap on junk. It was pearly white, ridged and rather largish; and it glowed like...like.... a unicorn horn. For this or that reason, though Princess was at the same party and sex was theoretically an option, it wasn't really in reality. So I haven't had at Princess' lovely little ass in days. I can't stop thinking about it.

How did I manage to get through the first decades of my sexual life without having done it before? It boggles the mind!!! It's not like I didn't want to. And gods know I've stuck plenty of things in boys asses before. I've also put plenty of things in girls asses and cunts, but not dildos, specifically strap-ons. I've never pegged anyone with a strap on in the ass. How this part of my sexual interests has gone unexplored for so long is hard to fathom. I LOVE ass play. It's eventually made its way into all of my intimate interactions to some degree; even the straight boys I've been with have eventually discovered a love for anal stimulation, from tonguing to light finger pressure to finger insertion. But not dildo. Until one day.....

...pretty princess came along. Not only does PP smell really, really good in my nose, in that way that makes me wanna just bury my face in every orifice she has and die a happy human with a hard-on, but PP makes me laugh, think, feel; PP does this thing with eyes, that involve slant and this lash thing, combined with this little smile that FUCKIN WRECKS me; she also has a brain that could light up California, if only we had a way to harness that power (one day, I have no doubt, she will solve this puzzle); PP makes cuddle-love happen where ever she goes; and she has the loveliest, most available ass I've ever known in a lover- killer combo and combined with everything else, a recipe for libidinous bliss. I'm in ass lover's heaven.*woof*

And she is coming over tonight, so it's on my mind- oh yes. I've been hard as a rock all day. She's napping now, because she's smart. She knows me this well at least, by now. She knows that sleep will cum later than her and I, if I have anything to say about it. We are often in accord in these matters. 

Damn it. All the blood in my body must be in my crotch right now. I'm dizzy. I keep thinking I'm going to get this posted today, but focus has not been my strong point. The hard on takes that award. Shit. I'll be back.

1 comment: