Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sex Positive Scenes



Last Saturday was The Call of the Wild, a sex positive, pansexual event put on by the local sex positive pansexual group of which I am a cog in the machine (not to be confused with "deus ex machina", though in my grander moments I may delude myself). It was an interesting evening, a little too interesting some would say. Not me- things are rarely too interesting for me, but that's one more way I'm a freak. Here's an excerpt from the announcement:  

 "Each of us, though human, is in fact a wild animal by design. Like many animals we interact or identify with, we seek to communicate and form bonds, are sensitive to various stimuli, and are subject to our own and others’ instinctual behaviors and primal urges. As humans, we also care for, study, and attempt to dominate and domesticate other animals. We invite you to explore your animalistic tendencies and join other deliciou...s creatures to share in a wild night of play, passion, connection, sensation, and natural expression.
Please join us on April 2nd 2011 from 7PM to 1 AM for the....Call of the Wild! Come see kinksters in their natural habitat, and see if you can tame other beasts or be trained yourself! Costumes are encouraged but always optional. Furries, Submissive Pets, Ranchers, Cowgirls, Playboy Bunnies and Penthouse Pets, Veterinarians, Ponies, Milk Maids, Mythical Beasts, Leather Bears, Lizard Kings, Horny Toads, Deep Sea Divers, Muff Divers, One Eyed Snakes, Lion Tamers, Horse Whisperers, Friendly Felines, Man’s Best Friend, etc…how will you express the animal in you?"

It was wonderful to see how many different interpretations there were of the theme. Myself, my first hit was to want to go as Tigger (one of my inner children. Yes- there are more than one). There there was discussion of Where the Wild Things Are, with me as Max and my date as Carol, but time, energy and money were in short supply, so those things didn't happen. I ended going as a wrangler/tamer. It was fun and probably a lot cooler than the other costumes would've been. And I do mean cooler temperature wise. Nothing, but nothing is cooler in the "cool" sense than Tigger. In my opinion. 

It was interesting in that, as opposed to the usual party that takes on a certain vibe or character and pretty much maintains it for the evening, the energy of this one was jagged- up/down, smooth/sharp, round/spiky. I'm not sure how else to explain it. It was something of a little roller coaster for me and some of the other attendees. I was telling a friend about this later and he laughed, saying, "Sounds like an emotional bronc ride. You guys called in wild energy- maybe you should've been a little more specific".  He has a point. Careful what you wish for and be specific. 


Well, if it was wild we wanted, it was wild we got. Following are some snapshots of moments throughout the evening:

  • Two furries dancing together: one giant blue dog in a lacy trimmed pink dress and a giant pink rabbit (I can't for the life of me remember what it was wearing). I love furries. I know people who are furries come to the parties in other-wear, but rarely in furry-wear. There were two furries at the first party I went to two years ago, attended by a Mistress in a black body suit sporting a whip. I was mesmerized by their interactions and someone was kind enough to explain what a furry was. 
I was further fascinated when the furries (at my first party) all ended up on a bed in the dungeon space together, the two dogs fucking each other while the Mistress whipped the one on top from the side of the bed. There were openings in the suits for easy access to their cocks. The rest of them stayed in the suits. It was pretty mind blowing! What I loved the most was the combination of eroticism and playfulness. 
Alas, the furries at the party this past weekend didn't have sex, at least not where I could see them, but it was terrific fun watching them dance and play around anyway, surrounded by people in leather, mini-skirts and nothing at all, it was like a freaky Disney scene.
  • There was a young woman there in roller skates most of the night. I love to skate, but I don't think I'd want to do it at a party, in a dim room crowded with people. But she was beaming. And hot in a short black dress and a pony tail high on her head. At some point, I saw her on a bed near the dance floor with 3 other people. They were paired up and Skate Girl was getting plowed missionary style by some dude with a sexy, muscular back and a bald head. The only reason I knew it was her is because, other than the shirt hiked up under her arm pits so her small, perky tits were bouncing around as they bumped, she was still wearing the roller skates. Wheels in the air spinning. *awesome*.  
  • A dark haired, dark skinned beauty wearing wolfy ears, a skimpy, fur vest hanging open and fish net stockings over an ass like a firm pumpkin. He was vamp dancing with us by turns on the dance floor. He was bed hoppin a little bit too, at one point landing for quite awhile in a bed with a couple that doesn't always get a lot of action, but lately seem to be scoring more than Bach did in his lifetime. The three of them went through several positions outlined in the Kama Sutra, ending up in a three way thrust with the dark haired beauty on the bottom, the lovely woman between his legs facing him while her husband pounded her from behind. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly was going on there. It took my breath away to see them all so enraptured.
  • The gorgeous young gay men with pony tails down to their asses, wearing tight leather pants who couldn't keep their hands off each others slim bodies or off the buff young blonde homo-curious guy who somehow managed to get both of their cocks in his mouth at the same time (I already knew he was a big mouth, but was impressed nonetheless). The big blonde hottie was adorable as he followed them around for the rest of the night, looking like a religious convert.  

These were a few of my favorite things. There were more, but they weren't all happy moments. Like I said, it was a bumpy ride. I'll leave off the rougher moments for now. I just wanted to give you a peek at the varied scenery one might view at one of my hometown parties. It's one of the things I enjoy about a pansexual community- the diversity allows for exposure to things that one might not otherwise see or learn about. They might not be my kinks, but I'm always curiously fascinated by what beautifully complex creatures we humans can be, particularly when it comes to the erotic. 

And to the guy who I was rude to near the end of the night: If you were hitting on me, it probably wasn't going to happen, but if I seemed abrupt, I'm sorry and please don't take it personally.  I was very tired, distracted and really didn't understand your question until I got home later and had a chance to replay the moment that I essentially missed as it was happening. So, no- I wasn't in Camelot (any of the versions), but I think you were complimenting me. A belated thank you.  
 
Civility is one of the first things to go on a roller coaster. 



2 comments:

  1. Wow....thank you very much for sharing! Sounds like quite the night! Wish I had been there....Furs...::shiver:: quite the night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you're a fur fan, are ya? That's goin in the 'file'...lol
    I'll be posting some erotica here soon. If you, ya know, are into that sorta thing.... Anything could happen here. Really, anything.

    ReplyDelete